Friday, February 6, 2015

January 29, 2014 "And Mary kept those things and pondered them in her heart."

Happy Preparation Day!

"And Mary kept those things and pondered them in her heart."

I had a really touching experience at our member dinner, one of which I will truly keep and ponder in my heart, just as Mary did while she raised our Savior Jesus Christ because some moments and times are just so incredibly sweet and tender and precious, they should truly be kept in our hearts.

I will just say that I am so incredibly grateful to be one of the Lord's messengers on His errand.  As a missionary we are given what to say at the exact time that it needs to be said (so long as we remain worthy).  I am grateful that the Lord allows us to be His voice of sorts.

In the moment that I said the words that the Lord directed me to speak (which I don't even remember by the way), I looked up to the sweet dad of the family, red as an apple, with tears flowing from his face and his eyes piercing right into me clinging on to every word.  Again, I have no idea what I said but I will never, ever forget the strong spirit in that home at that time.

We can be the Lords' hands while on this earth.  We just need to be willing to do what He wants.

Transfer time is coming!  This transfer is 7 weeks and it just may be my time.  I have been in Livermore since October!  And I can't leave!  I refuse to actually.  :)

I love Livermore.

I love you all. 

I love the Lord.

Sister Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment