Tuesday, February 16, 2016

February 15, 2016

Here are some of the fun happenings.




Today we went to the beach! That's Brother Weber and his little eskimo wife Sister Webber from the Lawrence Station ward! They are the best. They love to take the missionaries to Santa Cruz.

This is actually where Sister Scarr has spend most of her mission! 17 months to be exact, until she came to me! And she is returning home tomorrow! Hello transfers! On to a new companion-- but the exciting part is, we aren't having transfer meetings anymore, SO the AP's (the assistants to the President) call the ZL's (Zone Leaders) in each zone and the ZL's call us and tell us who our new companions/ areas are. Of course I will finish the mission here in Los Altos, but my new companion will be Sister Hall! I'm not sure where she is from, but I have known her since she came out! She was actually called Samoan speaking!!!! But will be speaking English with me :) Tomorrow I will pick her up and we will begin this new adventure.

Love you all!
Sister Carter

ps I will never go home. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment