Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September 24, 2014 First Letter as a missionary!

HELLO!!!!!

I would like to first start off by saying forgive me and this email if it makes hardly any sense and the spelling is pathetic. I am in a bit of a rush. 

My district and I just got back from doing a temple session at the Provo Temple! And we're headed to lunch next. This is my first email as a Sister Missionary and I am so excited. There is so much to tell!

I am still amazed at the fact that I AM a Missionary! I'm wearing the Lords name! I am his servant. This is HIS work! Elder Ballard came to talk to us last night at at MTC devotional broadcasted to all of the MTC's. I got to sing in the MTC choir! We sang Joseph Smith's first Prayer! It was a beautiful arrangement! I am grateful for that opportunity. 

My companion's name is Sister Agular. She is from Logan Utah. She is little but so so so fierce! Sister Walton who is also in my district is also from a little town in Utah (her graduating class was 7) and her companion is Sister Triana from Connecticut. There are four Elders in my district as well and they are all amazing! They are all hilarious and so kind! They are from Texas, Calgary Alberta, Gainesville Florida, Mesa Arizona. 

I will try my best to write as much as I can but emails can be a bit tough with almost 50 people! Sister Rene Johnson will be publishing a blog for me which I will send a link for so that you all can see what I'm up to! 

I love the Lord. This is his work and I am grateful to be apart of it all. 

-Sister Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment