Saturday, September 27, 2014

September 27, 2014

Yesterday, Elder Ballard came to give an MTC broadcast devotional.  I got to sing in the MTC choir.  Today we went to the Provo temple and did a session together as a district.  Sunday we got to participate in the Ogden temple dedication.  How fun and what a blessing.

There are four sisters in my district.  Sister Agular is from Logan, Utah and is going to Santa Rosa. Sister Walton from Utah and Sister Triana who are both going to San Jose with me.

I've seen so many people at the MTC that I know so that is comforting. Tiffany (Brooks) works here at the MTC so she finds me in the mornings before breakfast.  It's good to see her.  We got a picture together.  There is just so much to do and so little time!  My thoughts are all over the place.  I just need to figure out where I want to start.

Today, the new missionaries got here and it's weird to think I was them just a week ago.  Even if you're only a day in, it's easy to feel like an old-timer.  I still can't believe I'm a missionary.  What a blessing.  What an opportunity.  I will try my best to not waste a moment or take it for granted.

I'll email pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment