Monday, March 16, 2015

March 16, 2015 First baptism, transfers, picture of Samoan Women

Here is a picture of just some of the beautiful Samoan Women of the Peninsula 4th Branch! I love these people. 
 
 
 
 

Yesterday was the outgoing fireside for the departing missionaries! I am loosing, 3 out of my 4 companions. Sister Uelese who I am with now, in the trio, who I also came out with will be the last one. Sister Gregerson my trainer is leaving, Sister Packard my breaker/ 2nd companion and Sister Fraser my current companion are all leaving me!!!!!!!!! I cried. Actually, I bawled through the whole fireside but I through my tears, I literally was rejoicing for them. They have done SO much good here for 18 months, and they will continue to do SO much good in their next "transfer" back home. 

And so, I will be getting new companion on Tuesday

On a different note, I have my first baptism on Saturday!!!!!!!!! We have been teaching Ebony 9 and Savannah 8 for about a month now. Their mom, Valarie is a Returning Member! 

The Church is still true, 
Love you all, 
Sister Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment