Wednesday, August 19, 2015

July 20, 2015 Lots of pictures




 Sometimes I REALLY wish I was Poly!
I will miss this family SO much.
They are going through the temple together for the first time on Saturday!!!



Thalia and her mom Sister Tasca!!
Aren't they cute!!!!

I love you all!!!!!

Welp, see ya Palo Alto. IT'S BEEN SO STINKING FUN!!!!

I'm getting transfered on Tuesday, booo hoooo. This place is AMAZING, and I will miss it dearly, but I'm am grateful for the opportunity to find teach and baptize elsewhere. 




I've been with this girl since March. I am going to miss her so so much.
Picture taken on the 4th of July. 






Did service with this guy in East Palo Alto!!! He's so great!!!



Dottie!!! Our recent convert.  I LOVE her and will miss her.


James Wallace the Elder's recent convert
PA2 Ward Mission Leader Carson Orme.

See ya Palo Alto!!!
THE CHURCH IS TRUE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment